Below are some of the Frequently Asked Questions about our numerous services.
1. Do you sell, install or provide support for CCTV and/or alarm systems for residential properties?
Yes we do. Contact us and we will do our best to meet your needs. We will request all the necessary information from you to enable us source for suitable equipment from a supplier/manufacturer before a booking commences.
2. What areas do you provide services in?
BN Bennanti Ltd is a company registered in United Kingdom and as such we provide security services nationwide.
3. Can you provide security services for special events e.g. birthday parties?
Yes we can. Just be prepared as our staff will ask a few questions regarding the booking.
Examples of some of the questions you may be asked:
- How many people are you expecting?
- What will the average age of the attendees be?
- Will there be adult/parental supervision? (appropriate for where minors will be attending)
- Will there be alcohol available?
- Location Type? (Private residence or a hall, function centre, rural property etc…)
- Will there be a guest list available to our Security Staff?
- Date, location, start-time and finish-time?
4. How does the recruitment process for security guards at Unified Security work?
Applications for available positions are posted on our website from time to time. Once we receive applications for these posts and are reviewed, pertinent applicants are then invited to take part in a first round of interviews. A review process then takes place with Operation Managers assessing the suitability of each of the first round candidates. A final interview round is organised with candidates from the first round who best meet the criteria for the available position(s). Prior to the commencement of the final interview round, reference checks are performed, Security Licenses are verified, and when management is satisfied with the candidate(s) supplied documentation, the final interviews take place where position(s) may be awarded. Please Note: BN Bennanti Ltd is an equal opportunity employer.
5. I operate a security business under an individual Master Licence – will you consider subcontracting some services that you provide to your clients, to me?